Friday, May 20, 2011

5 Random Interesting Things I Found in the Internet #4

Wow! It has been a long time... 


I got your 5 for you...


5.) "Friday" is Already Old News, But...


Here's a Christian parody of the song...


Silly, but at least it glorified God... I think.

4.) A More Ridiculous Christian Parody of a Song...

I am not sure if God is glorified, but I'll bet it made Him laugh...


3.) And, Oh, There IS A WORSE SONG THAN FRIDAY...

WARNING: Listen at your own risk!!


2.) OK... A Cute and Funny Vid This Time...

Kobe vs. LeBron debate.  Baby-style.


1). Metamorphosis


Check this out: 


Imagine me saying this word in House's voice: "Interesting."



Till next time... continue to visit this blog!!!

Visit "The Bernel Zone" for more interesting stuff (i.e. more Bernel)...

1 comment: